vineri, 1 februarie 2013

Miley Cyrus comes back on the music scene


Miley Cyrus is back!!!!
After 3 years off,she's now ready to come back on the music scene.She sighed a contract with a new record deal: RCA Records and she’ll release a brand new album in the coming months.

Miley gushed, "I wrote this song with Mary J. Blige, and Tyler, the Creator heard it and said, 'I am obsessed with this song, and I will guest on it if you promise me that you will keep it on the album.' And he killed it! I really didn't want to make a hip-hop record, and I'm not trying at all to be a Rihanna or a Nicki [Minaj]....That's not my vibe."
"When I was growing up, my older brother would sneak me Nelly CDs, my dad had me listening to Dolly [Parton] and Johnny [Cash], and my mom is a complete metal head. So this record is a weird mixture of all that."
As for her post-teenie bopper career, Cyrus explained, "I've never gotten to make a record like this because Disney's always been on my back saying, 'You've got to promote the TV show in two months, so make sure your record's done...and when you promote your record, can you promote the show, the movie and the Hannah Montana record?' I was basically carrying two people's careers and trying to make mine the priority. Now, it's almost like being a new artist and trying to make a first impression. I think the best thing I could have done was take those two years off to really live, because now people don't think of me as who I was on the TV show."
Can't wait to hear it!!!!

The former Hannah Montana star is working with  Pharrell, Hit-Boy and Da Internz, as well as collaborating with Tyler, the Creator!

-I.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu