marți, 5 februarie 2013

Keira Knightley covers Marie Claire


She's never been one to shy away from the spotlight, and now Keira Knightley is gracing the cover of  Marie Claire's  March 2013 issue.
As usual, the "Pirates of the Caribbean" actress looked absolutely breathtaking in a red Valentino dress for the Nathaniel Goldberg shot front page while opening up to the publication about everything from Kate Middleton's unborn baby to her wedding.


"I'm over the moon about the royal baby," Keira exclaimed. "But I really can't mount an argument in favor of the monarchy. Is that treason? Do I have to turn in my passport?"
In addition to royal baby news, the 27-year-old actress shared praise towards fellow star Sienna Miller, saying, "I think of her as glamorous in that kind of timeless movie star way, but she can be grungy in this very cool '90s way. You say this about people who have style, but it's true: She genuinely doesn't think about the way she looks or how she puts herself together. She could throw on a bin bag and look beautiful."
Miss Knightley also chatted about her fiance James Righton and their upcoming wedding. "I could have six fake weddings. God, that would be expensive. We're not really big-wedding types. I don't need to have all that."
In addition, Keira explained the importance of staying grounded in the spotlight, and said, "I'm not sure I can define success. I think if I get to the end of my life having hurt as few people as possible, I will be happy, making sure that the people who mean the most to me know they've been loved. Success in work, whatever work, will come and go."




And a little video:
-I.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu