duminică, 17 februarie 2013

Harry Styles gives a fan a sweet kiss

'Oh my god he kissed me': Olivia gushed about how the One Direction singer had smooched her at the part in Manchester
One Harry Styles fan was left stunned after the One Direction heartthrob turned up at her 18th birthday party on Friday night. Olivia McKee was treated to a birthday serenade by the boyband singer and was even given a kiss too. Harry turned up to the bash at Manchester's Great John Street Hotel, shocking the daughter of a millionaire and her 100 friends.
Heartthrob: Harry Styles made one young girl's dreams come true after he turned up at her 18th birthday party on Friday night
Olivia wasted no time in posting evidence of her famous guest to her Twitter page and she spoke of her delight because of his attendance. She posted: 'Harry styles came to my 18th bitchez'
Before boasting: 'Oh my god he kissed me.'
She later tweeted the singer and posted: '@Harry_Styles thank you so much to coming to my 18th xxxxx'
Olivia's father Noel and his brother Darren are said to be worth £67million after founding We Buy Any Car. Speaking to the Sunday Mirror about the bash Noel from his lavish home in Rochdale he said: 'What can I say? It was wonderful.'
-I.
source:dailymail

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu