joi, 14 februarie 2013

DMX got arrested again


After facing several charges of driving without a license in 2011, DMX was arrested on Wednesday on the same charge. This time, his 5-year-old daughter was reportedly in the car.
According to law enforcement, the 42-year-old rapper was booked at the Spartanburg County jail in South Carolina around 2 a.m. A few hours later, he appeared before a judge, paid his fine, and was released.
Speaking to a local Fox station, the "Party Up" spitter recounted, " They watched me at the gas station and get in the car. They followed me around the corner, pulled me over, put the cuffs on me, and brought me here. I paid the money, when I could have just paid the money right there on the spot. Basically it was just five hours wasted for nothing. I don't have a court date or a court appearance."
Since 1998, his brushes with the law include driving under the influence, impersonating a federal agent, criminal possession of a weapon, drug possession, animal cruelty, and assault with a deadly weapon.
-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu