miercuri, 13 februarie 2013

Adele confirmed she's working on her next album


After a long hiatus to take care of her bundle of joy, Adele is finally back in the studio!
The Grammy winner is bound to set fire to the rain yet again because the vocal powerhouse confirmed at the awards show on Sunday that she is in the early stages of creating her next album.
The Rumor Has It singer revealed:
“I’m not very far along at all. I’m having lots of meetings. I’ve been in L.A. for the whole time since the [Golden] Globes, and I will be until the Oscars. I’ve been having lots of meetings. I’ve been out of the loop really. I’ve been singing my baby nursery rhymes, so I don’t really know what’s cool and what’s not. I’m definitely going to visit Paul Epworth and stuff like that again.”
-I.
source:perezhilton

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu