marți, 12 martie 2013

B.A.P’s Young Jae Reads, Song Seung Hun shows his abs and More




Actor Song Seung Hun tweeted another photo from Guam on March 12, but this time, we get to see his face (and much more).

He included with the photo the message, “When a man falls in love? When a man swims?^^.”

Overheard at the office: “[He’s] finely defined.”


2PM’s Jun.K appears to have jumped on the Harlem Shake bandwagon, tweeting a photo of himself with the message, “DO THE HARLEM SHAKE!!!! IT S BEEN LIKE 7MONTH AGO LOL.”



Kara’s Goo Hara tweeted an outdoorsy selca on March 12 with the caption, “A proof shot from Baek un dae (the peak of Bukhan Mountain). It was a good day to go hiking! Nice~~~~~~.”


Wonder Girls’ Yubin was also out and about, tweeting a selca on March 12 with the comment, “I woke up early for the first time in a long time~ On my way to film with a fresh heart~ ㅎㅎ.”

Yubin is currently starring in tvN drama The Virus.


U-Kiss’ Kevin tweeted a photo of the other members cuddling up to a fluffy teddy bear, writing “If only this teddy bear was Kiss Me…” in Korean, English and Japanese before adding, “I ♥ KISS ME w/ ELI + DONGHO.”

We’re sure Kiss Mes are wishing the same thing. 


Jang Keun Suk tweeted a selca on March 12 with the message, “Having brunch with diamond tears ! So fresh!!! Shake it!!”



B.A.P’s Young Jae showed fans another side to himself when he tweeted a photo on March 12 with the caption, “A setup shot from when I went to the bookstore to buy a book...ㅋ(A man who reads?).”

Fellow member Himchan commented on the photo, writing, “Your makeup-less face is good looking too, like hyung,” to which Young Jae responded, “I respect you, hyung.”


Byul tweeted a photo of her and husband Haha’s new home, revealing his unfailing love for all things reggae, writing “My husband, until the end. Even in the new house.. he does..this..and that’s it..핫하하하하하;;;;;”

Haha′s love for reggae knows no bounds, and Byul′s love for her husband knows no bounds. 


Miss A’s Fei tweeted a photo from the G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation red carpet event, writing “I’m at the screening for film ‘G.I. Joe 2’ starring Lee Byung Hun! I’m looking forward to it, and I hope it’s a success^^.”

Fei is seen flanked by Lee Byung Hun and Super Junior-M’s Henry. What a lucky girl. 


Park Shin Hye, who also made an appearance at the red carpet event with Flower Boys Next Door costar Kim Ji Hoon tweeted a photo on March 12, from what appears to be at the film’s screening with the message, “Ah, my head hurtsㅠㅠ I had a movie date with Jin Rak-ssi todayㅇㅅㅇ Excited with my 3D glasses onㅋㅋ.”

-L.

source:enewsworld.mnet

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu