luni, 8 iulie 2013

Super Junior-M’s Henry Asked a Lady to Take Off Her Clothes


Always honest and straightforward, Super Junior-M Henry revealed a time when he asked a lady to take off her clothes. 
As he’s still not fluent in Korean, Henry talked about some mistakes he made that put him in an really weird situation. 

“I went to eat Korean BBQ and we ran out of busut (mushrooms), so we called the lady at the restaurant over,” explained Henry. 

The problem began when the woman came over to the table. 
Although he was supposed to ask, ”Busut joo sae yo, Henry missed one consonant in a word and ended up saying, ”Busuh joo sae yo,”, meaning, “Please take it off.”

“The woman stared at me all funny after I said that and I just thought, ‘Oh…mushrooms must be expensive, so she can’t give me anymore,′” said Henry as everyone burst out laughing.
-L
source:enewsworld.mnet

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu