marți, 9 iulie 2013

Ryan Reynolds covers Details magazine


He's gearing up for the premiere of his new action-pack flick "R.I.P.D." and during promotions, Ryan Reynolds covered the August 2013 issue of DETAILS magazine.
While rocking a few poses for the Mark Seliger-shot spread, the "Green Lantern" star chatted about being the youngest of four brothers and his marriage to "Gossip Girl" star Blake Lively.
On his crazy brothers: "My brothers and I, we all look and move and sound so different, you'd never guess we exited the same vagina. I pretty much got pounded the whole time. I don't bruise easily anymore. I can't tell you how many times the cops were called on our house. When your dad's a cop, calling 911 is really just like calling Dad at work."
On his role in the "Green Lantern":
"Every time I've gotten myself into trouble it's because I'm choosing a project based on a long-term career goal as opposed to something that speaks to me at the moment. When I signed on, there was no script. There was just some art to look at. It was a time when I thought, 'Wow, I sort of have to do this.' I felt I had to go forward even though I knew nothing about it."
On describing life with Blake:
"I don't intentionally try to be evasive about that stuff. If you ask me to describe my relationship, I mean - words are too clumsy to accurately describe how I feel in that regard, particularly in an interview. It's a strange thing. i understand the climate we live and why people are curious. But it's just tough and almust emotionally violent - for anyone, I think - to see your personal life summarized in a sentence."
On having children in the future:
"We'd love to have a big family. We both come from big families - my parents did four, Blake's did five. A lot of people say it's crazy, but we'll only know when we're there, you know? We'll walk through that fire pretty happily, I think."


-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu