marți, 2 iulie 2013

Rita Ora covers British GQ magazine

Read the full interview with Rita Ora in the August edition of British GQ magazine, on sale July 4
She's not exactly known for being a wallflower when it comes to sexy stage outfits and provocative music videos. 
But Rita Ora has now stripped off for her raciest shoot ever by going topless on the cover of the August edition of British GQ magazine.
She told the August edition of GQ magazine: 'It’s early. I’m not in love. But I’m definitely falling.'
But in spite of her new romance, Rita admitted she does miss her family and friends when she's on the road, with the star travelling to Los Angeles, Malta and the iconic Glastonbury Festival in the past week alone. 
She said of her jet-setting lifestyle: 'You always have to sacrifice something when you want to achieve something.
'Of course, I get lonely and I get sad, but I made a decision to do this... I’m in an amazing position to change my life, and change my family’s life.'
Rita also discussed her heritage, admitting returning to her hometown of Pristina to shoot her video for Shine Ya Light in 2012 was 'the most surreal experience' of her life.
She added: 'The whole country was outside. I got off the plane, it was like millions of heads. I couldn’t see the floor. I’m not even exaggerating.
'It was the most surreal-est experience I’ve ever felt. It was more than a music video. [It] was a moment in our history as Kosovo, it was a moment for people to see us: how we live, our landscape. It was my duty to do my video there.'
As a keen social networker with a staggering 3.13 million followers on Twitter, Rita explained she knows the importance of social media.
She said: 'We control what we let out in the media. Social media is so influential now. I feel like I’m lucky to be in this position now, in this time. Because there’s nobody else to blame if it all goes t*ts up.'
The thigh's the limit! The 22-year-old singer flashed her toned and tanned pins in a daring peach thigh-split gown as she hooked a blue stiletto heel onto the side of an armchair in another stunning shot
Positively sizzling: Rita Ora looked sexier than ever as she posed topless in a racy new shoot for the August edition of British GQ magazine
-I.
source:dailymail

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu