miercuri, 3 iulie 2013

Natthew Wants to Work with Nichkhun and SNSD’s Taeyeon


Though it’s been approximately a year since Natthew first embarked on his New Natthew Project, working in Korea to produce K-Pop singles and work on Korean dramas, Natthew has been a fan of K-Pop for much longer.

“I first listened to K-pop through TVXQ in high school, I saw the music video and first listened to the song and thought it was really meticulous,” said Natthew. “I thought it was very carefully crafted. I heard a lot of music and sounds and lines and harmony -- if you want to [make that kind of music] you have to make it very carefully and with care. So I was very impressed with K-Pop music.”
Though Natthew was first introduced to K-Pop through electronic and dance songs, once he heard ballads, he said he was even more impressed.

“I really like 2AM!” said Natthew.

But when asked who he would like to work with in Korea, Natthew immediately switched gears. 
“There’s two people I want to work with: woman is Taeyeon, man is Nichkhun,” said Natthew.

“I’m a really big fan of Taeyeon. In Thailand, I am a Sone!” said Natthew, who followed Girls’ Generation from the beginning, through Mnet’s Girls’ Generation Goes to School, which covered SNSD before its unofficial debut. 


“I like her because of two reasons. The first is because she has nice vocals. When I saw her perform with Girls’ Generation, I saw that she sings the difficult parts, with the high notes,” said Natthew. “And the second reason is because of her character. I know she’s the leader of SNSD and I saw [Girls′ Generation Goes to School] and I thought she was funny. Please let me work with Taeyeon!”
Natthew has yet to work with Taeyeon, unfortunately, but he does have closer ties to his other favorite star, Nichkhun, arguably one of the most successful foreign artists working regularly in Korea. 

“Nichkhun is my role model. He’s Thai too, and he’s succeeded in Thailand and in Korea too,” said Natthew, who calls Nichkhun, ′hyung′ (for older brother). “He’s my idol, so I want to work with him so much.” 

Natthew is currently working with Kang Ha Neul, Yong Jun Hyung, Ha Yeon Soo and others in the Mnet/tvN drama Monstar
-L
source:enewsworld.mnet

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu