vineri, 5 iulie 2013

Jessie J quits as judge on The Voice UK

Over: Jessie J has quit The Voice UK to focus on her new album and world tour
Jessie J has quit as judge on The Voice UK after two series of the show, causing another blow to the BBC talent competition after dwindling viewing figures.
The singer confirmed the news on Twitter, stating that the promotion of her new album must 'take priority.'
'I've absolutely loved my time on The Voice and I hope everyone saw and knows how passionately I felt about the show. However, I can't wait to promote my new record around the world and that has to take priority,' Jessie, 25, wrote on Friday.
The Price Tag singer went on to say: ' I shall be keeping a very close eye on series three, showing my support in every way I can, and really hope that in some way that I can be part of the show.'
-I.
source:dailymail

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu