luni, 1 iulie 2013

Demi Lovato covers Cosmopolitan magazine

Candid interview: Demi Lovato opens up about her past struggles in the new issue of Cosmopolitan
Demi Lovato shows off her bra in a revealing dress on the cover of Cosmopolitan‘s August 2013 issue.
Here is what the 20-year-old entertainer had to share with the mag:
On her upcoming 21st birthday: “I look at birthdays as celebrating another year of life. You’ve made it another year. An entire year. Some people don’t make it to 21.”
On her past struggles with bulimia and cutting: “I’m not super religious, but I grew up Christian and I believe in God. When I’m in L.A., I don’t talk about it that much because people are very judgmental, but I just feel like God gave me a voice, not just to sing with. He put me through those things, which seemed horrible at the time, but they were so worth it. With the obstacles I’ve overcome, I can help people.”
Bedroom eyes: The singer, who is promoting new album Demi, looks sexy in a photo shoot for the magazine
-I.
source:justjared

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu