joi, 22 august 2013

Wentworth Miller comes out as a gay man

Prison Break's Wentworth Miller Comes Out as Gay
Wentworth Miller has come out as gay man in an open letter denying an invitation to a film festival in Russia.
“Thank you for your kind invitation. As someone who has enjoyed visiting Russia in the past and can also claim a degree of Russian ancestry, it would make me happy to say yes,” the 41-year-old Prison Break actor said in a letter (via GLAAD). “However, as a gay man, I must decline.”
“I am deeply troubled by the current attitude toward and treatment of gay men and women by the Russian government,” Wentworth continued. “The situation is in no way acceptable, and I cannot in good conscience participate in a celebratory occasion hosted by a country where people like myself are being systematically denied their basic right to live and love openly. Perhaps, when and if circumstances improve, I’ll be free to make a different choice.”
-I.
source:justjared

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu