vineri, 23 august 2013

Emily VanCamp covers NYLON Magazine

Revenge served hot: The former Brothers And Sisters actress opened up as she was transformed from a Hamptons princess to a street fashion maven by the magazine for the cover
She's gearing up for the season premiere of ABC's "Revenge" and during promotions, Emily VanCamp scored the cover spot on NYLON magazine's September 2013 issue.
While rocking a few poses in designer duds from Heather Bell and Topshop for the Jason Nocito-shot spread, the 27-year-old actress dished about her successful series and reveals her constant struggles with the pesky paparazzi.
On "Revenge":
"They could've hired someone with a bigger name and banked on that. They took a chance on me, and it's brought on a whole new collection of opportunities."
On being chased by the shutterbugs :
"It should be illegal for people to stalk you with the cameras. It's really invasive. How do you enjoy a moment? I see how people spiral out of control."
On her "girl next door" reputation:
"I wouldn't have labeled myself that way. I just think I had the look to play those characters. I was a good kid, but I definitely had my moms of rebellion."
Sweater weather: In one image The star donned a 3.1 Phillip Lim and a pair of rhinestone cateye sunglasses by Mercura NYC
Hard to deal with: As her star is one the rise, Emily is receiving more attention but says she hates being photographed by paparazzi
Fashion rebel: While the 27-year-old normally dresses very slick and feminine the shoot gave her a chance to indulge her quirkier style
Bad girls do it well: Despite being Hollywood's go to actress to play the girl next door, the 27-year-old has revealed as a teen she would go out to nightclubs underage and had her fair share of acting out
Bright babe: Emily VanCamp stars on the September Cover of Nylon Magazine
-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu